Kabele’s Lodge is a cozy 8 room hotel located in the midst of the beautiful Iowa Great Lakes region of Spirit Lake, Iowa. The lodge is centrally located on the north end of the Iowa Great Lakes Corridor in the heart of Northwest Iowa’s most interesting recreation area. Located across the street from beautiful East Lake Okoboji and adjacent Kabele’s Trading Post, this lodge is a fisherman’s dream come true. Ample dock space is available so be sure to bring the boat. Amenities include:
- Furnished suites with separate bedrooms, bathrooms, living area and kitchenettes.
- Each kitchenette is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, 2 burner cook top, pots/pans, dishes, plates, glasses, utensils, dish soap, kitchen towels. Please bring your own coffee flavor.
- Each bedroom has a pillow top queen size bed, nightstand and armoire.
- The living area contains a full size sleeper sofa, rocking chair and 27 inch TV with cable.
- Bathrooms have a stand up shower, equipped with bath towels, shampoo & soaps.
- Charcoal & Gas grills are available as well as a patio area.
- Boat/Trailer/Jet ski/4-Wheeler Parking is available with hookups.
- Guests may clean fish in the Trading Post during business hours.
- Fish cleaning available for a fee in the Trading Post
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- All rooms are Non-Smoking
PETS: We are a pet friendly hotel. We do accept pets, if we are notified upon reservation. Pet fee is $5.00 per pet. Pets are not allowed on furniture or comforters. Pets may not be left in hotel room without owners. Excessive cleaning or damage charges for pet will be charged.