Summer in Okoboji! What could be better?
Businesses in the Iowa Great Lakes area preparing for the upcoming summer season with safety and hospitality in mind. Okoboji businesses are following recommended safety protocols from the CDC and Iowa Department of Public Health while creating a welcoming atmosphere for their guests.
We ask for your PATIENCE and KINDNESS with business owners, staff, and other guests as we all do our best to enjoy Okoboji in these uncharted waters. Please be aware of social distancing, occupancy restrictions, reservations, and other changes put in place for your safety.
All resorts, lodging properties, and campgrounds are open in Okoboji. At this time pools are not open in any properties in Iowa.
All restaurants are open in Okoboji with limited seating. Restaurants are working very hard to provide a clean and safe Okoboji dining experience for all dine-in and carry-out patrons.
Carry-out beer, growlers, and drinks are available at West O, Okoboji Brewing Company, and Okoboji Commons.
All shops are open throughout the Iowa Great Lakes, including the Central Emporium and the shops at Queens Court. The stores are packed to the brim and many have been remodeled and refreshed for the 2020 season!
- Live Music this weekend at Barefoot Bar, The Gardens, and Captains Getaway. ( opens in a new windowEvents)
- Farmers Market in The Park: Saturday's 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Golf Courses
- Boat Rentals
- Shake the Lake Boat Cruises @ Okoboji Boat Works
- Mini-Golf (Treasure Village, Pirates Cove and Ranch Okoboji)
- Okoboji Disc Golf Course
- Vicks Corner Antique and Flea Market will be open (Sat., Sun, and Mon.) Hours: 8 am - 6 pm
- Lakes Area Dog Park
- Superior 71 Drive-In Movie Theater
- Arnolds Park Amusement Park
- The Queen II
- Harmony Park
- Dickinson County Nature Center
- Pearson Lakes Art Center
- Movie Theaters
When you're ready to travel, we hope to see you in Okoboji! Please call us with any questions you may have at 712.332.2209. You can also check out our website which is updated daily in these changing times: