Want to bring your furry best friend on vacation to Okoboji with you, but you don’t know what places are pet-friendly? We’re here to help! Whether you’re looking for lodging or dining options, we’ll find options that will give you and your pet(s) the best Okoboji experience!
Looking for a place to stay with your favorite furry friend(s)? Look no further because we’ve got 10 great options for you to look into! Some places have additional prices involving your pet(s) stay, which are listed down below.
1. Americinn Lodge & Suites ($40/one-time per dog – 2 dogs max)
2. Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center ($30/one-time)
4. Cutty’s Okoboji Resort Club (For Members Only)
8. The Oakwood Inn ($40/night per pet)
9. Sand Bar Beach Resort ($8/night)
10. Travelodge by Wyndham ($20/night per pet)
There are 24 great options for dining in the Okoboji area with your furry friend(s)! They all have outdoor areas and/or patio dining where you can eat with them, but require that pets be kept on a leash, under the table, or in your lap. Otherwise your lovable plus-ones are welcome and encouraged to join you on these outdoor decks & patios!
1. Arnolds Perk
2. Beach Club Lounge at The Inn
3. Bob’s in Arnolds Park
4. Boji Boardwalk Bar & Grill
6. Burger & Company
7. Dry Dock
8. Los Pueblos
9. Maxwell’s Beach Cafe
12. O’Farrell Sisters
13. Okoboji Brewing Company
14. Pub 19
15. Screaming Burro
17. Snappers & Parks Boat Club
18. Taco House
19. The Barefoot Bar
20. The Garden’s
21. The Ritz
22. TOPOG Coffeehouse
23. Waterfront Grille & Event Center
24. West O Beer
Okoboji also has a dog-friendly beach that you can visit: Okoboji Boat Works Beach!