With New Year’s falling on a Monday this is the perfect year to switch up your New Year’s routine, pack your bags and come to Okoboji for the New Year’s weekend!
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN OKOBOJI ON NEW YEARS EVE:
10. Bring in the New Year at The Common Tasting Room! Party Favors, French 75 Toast, Cocktails, Small Bites, Music and Plenty of Celebration!
9. Are the KIDS stir crazy and already bored of all their Christmas gifts? Pack them up and head to Bridges Bay Resort, Arrowwood Resort, or AmericInn Lodge & Suites, for swimming, food, and family fun! For ideas for the whole weekend check out our Focus On Winter Family Fun blog!
8. Milford Pioneer Theater, featuring recliner seating and a full concession stand that includes Beer and Wine. If you’re looking for a wider selection of movies, check out Great Lakes Cinema 7 in Okoboji!
7. Dining! From gourmet to casual the first obstacle to dining scene in Okoboji is deciding where to go! Many places have special menus and will take reservations – call today to save your seat!
5. If you are looking for someplace to rest, relax, rejuvenate and refocus from a crazy 2017 check out these bed and breakfast options. The Oakwood Inn, for example, has rooms with whirlpools and fireplaces still available. Your room rate includes a charcuterie tray and wine upon arrival, champagne for a midnight toast, and a New Year’s Day Buffet! Book now at theoakwoodinnokoboji.com!
4. You never have to leave the property at Village West Resort for New Year’s Eve if you do not want to! Featuring New Year’s Eve lodging packages that include standard hotel room, all you can eat Prime Rib and Seafood Buffet, and 2 dance tickets! Dinner and dance packages available also. DETAILS HERE
3. The Sender’s – See Iowa’s longest running rock ‘n roll band at the Dickinson County Expo from 8pm-12:05am! Large dance floor, cash bar, $10 per person at the door!
2. Live Music abounds in Okoboji on New Year’s Eve! Click HERE for the most up to date list of live music in Okoboji.
1. Fireworks Spectacular – Ring in 2018 with a bang at The Gardens and Hi-Point Sky Lounge ! Featuring a special New Year’s menu at the Hi-Point; and live entertainment, dancing and a midnight champagne toast and balloon drop at The Garden’s. Midnight fireworks lakeside!