Time Trial Tuesday is a fun way to test your personal best. It is a 20km time trial around Big Spirit Lake. This is not an “official” event, but rather a way for you to meet new riders and for everyone to have fun while pushing hard.
Whats a time trial? It’s simply a race against the clock. How fast can you get to the finish line? Here is what a typical Time Trial Tuesday looks like:
1. You download strava and figure out the course (links posted within the event)
2. Show up to the start line at starting time. You can meet there or ride with us from shop in Milford.
3. Riders will start every 30 seconds. We start “slower” to “faster”, so everyone finishes at roughly the same time.
4. Ride as hard as you can to the finish line around Big Spirit
5. Ride back to the shop (cool-down) for some after ride food. Tacos, burgers, pizza. Depends what we would like
Thats it! It is a super fun evening, and a great way to see if you get faster throughout the Summer.
We will take your best 3 times, and average them out. So if you are not able to make of the events, that is okay. You can still finish the series. You only need 3 times to qualify.
What do you win? First off, bragging rights. That should be enough for most cyclists, but we know swag is also fun. So here is the break down.
Men and Women are separate.*
1st – Custom Shop kit
2nd – $50 gift card to a restaurant of your choice (Must be local business)
3rd – $25 gift card to our in house coffee shop “Velocity Coffee”
See you on Tuesday!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.