By Tina Howe
This award-winning portrait of an artist and her aging parents has been called “Beautifully written … A theatrical family portrait that has the shimmer and depth of Renoir portraits.” A finalist for a Pulitzer Prize, Painting Churches straddles the line between situation comedy and soaring prose. A memorable story of complicated family dynamics will stay with you long after the curtain comes down.
Owned and operated by Stephens College, Columbia, Missouri, Okoboji Summer Theatre (OST) is the only working professional summer stock theatre company in the country. At OST, Stephens College performing arts students work alongside professional guest artists from across the country to create seven mainstage productions and two Boji Bantam Children’s Theatre productions in 8 weeks. This is their 64th summer in the Okoboji area.
Mainstage Ticket prices: Musicals, $24 / Plays: $20. Weekly curtain times: 8 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, 4:30 p.m. Saturday, 6 p.m. Sunday.
RESERVATIONS can be made through the box office (712-332-7773), ONLINE http://tiny.cc/ONLINEticketing, or email@example.com new email. Box office hours are Monday 10-6, Tuesday through Saturday 10-8:30, and Sunday 4-7.
Special Ticket Discounts:
- Two students, ages 13+ (including college students), will be admitted for the regular price of one on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
- Two senior citizens, age 60 or older, will be admitted for the price of one on Saturday matinees (4:30 pm) and Sunday evenings (6 pm).
- ALL Saturday evening (8 pm) performances are available at the two-for-one ticket price for ALL ages.
- All Active and Reserve military may purchase two-for-one tickets for any 8 pm performance.
- Children ages 6-12 my attend any main stage performance for half price.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.